Tuesday, January 20, 2009

sTill rEviVaL


Yesterday was such an awesome day for me.  My business partner came to my town and it was just amazing to see him do his thing!  The man conquers the corporate world and still has both feet on the ground.

 It was a giant leap for me personally last year because I took the step of integrating my authentic self with the business aspect of myself.  A little scary to do because my ideas tend to be out there. It’s a great feeling to have support from peers who are confident, honest, straightforward, have faith, determination, perserverance, belief and is well aware of what a bond is all about. Not the bonds that go with stocks, but the ones that form when people come together and work hard against the grain to co-create a unified vision!  I found passion again this year… but not outside of myself.  It came from inside and extends outward. To see value in everything that exists…  and that doesn’t exist…

 

A Soul Cluster is coming into alignment and the unveiling of its players are fun to  partake in . Enjoy the ride!  

sTill rEviVaL

1 comment: