Sunday, January 18, 2009

ONCE A MAN, AND TWICE A CHILD


Its been a while since I have shared anything on the internet. The flow of my life brought me to other things.  Well it is now time for me to share again.  Who says so?  I don’t know.  My feelings help me discern whats right for ME to do.  I trust in time I’ll understand why. 

 

2009 has been monumental for me already.  I can’t help myself but to keep dreaming everyday.  I guess its because I get this energy from knowing the things I dream can come into fruition.  So the more I dream, the more detailed I get in to my vision.  I get a clearer moving picture of the opportunities that present itself to manifest. Almost has nothing to do with me at all, but to flow.  Be a kid again. You know…

ONCE A MAN, AND TWICE A CHILD

 – Bob Marley

Blessings to the crew at The Spa and Fitness Club @ South Coast Plaza.  I do miss you guys.  


No comments: