Sunday, January 25, 2009

Humor Lifts You Up To God


I didn't know I can still laugh as hard as I did yesterday!  I went to workout at Ross' house because a client rescheduled.  Perfect...  Bonus time to get my workout in. 

I enjoy having the awareness of watching how things may unfold perfectly on their own.  Ross, Limey Bean, JG, Paul The Man, Marco and I linked up today without the conscious intention to do so.  

I always learn a lot from Ross' training.  Just like 10 years ago, its just then I didn't know it would help my career.  Now I can do what I enjoy without feeling its a waste of time.  The things we do are extremely physical, but he reminds me how mental it all is.  MINDSET

We were rolling around and working on "passing the guard."  We were drilling on diggin' the elbow in the opponent's thigh to get passed the guard.  It doesn't break anything, its just a pain tolerance thing.  Well I was just diggin' my elbow in Linus's thigh but not trying to pass the guard... I was crying from laughter watching Linus going through constant pain!  It doesn't sound as funny as it was being there, but hey... I'm laughing again. 

Haven't seen Paul The Man for a while.  Good energy.  I know we'll be linking up soon.  Its always cool to see Marco because he's a young buck thats got a good head on his shoulders. INSPIRING

Couldn't tell you enough about JG.  I'll save that for next time.  Okay I'll tell you a little.  This guy... just when I thought he took his body too far with injury, his body will find a way to still play ball!  UNSTOPPABLE

Blessings and Guidance

No comments: