Monday, January 19, 2009

Dreaded Mondays


Monday Morning…  I feel pretty good.  Its easier to enjoy now.  I dreaded Mondays so much before.  I remember saying “ Thank God its Friday!”  Then the weekend being so good to me, until Sunday evening starts to set in and for some reason I have a bad attitude.  Must be because I have this reality of work the next day.  Then I know its true when I get to work and all I want to do is leave, leave, leave! Should I try to get fired? Should I quit?  Should I stay because of money? Because I’m comfortable? Because I don’t know what the heck I’m doing here?  I bless those experiences for what it brought me today.  I KNOW, by process how I left from that place, and I left bread crumbs so if I find myself there again, I know my way out.  I know I’m not perfect, but I do have a foundation to come back to if those feelings resurface.  My Mondays don’t feel like those Mondays anymore.  I’m actually very excited for them because I look forward to designing my plan of action, because I dream so much and Mondays I designate to bring those visions into reality.

 Maybe we can have a Reggae Club on Mondays called “Dreaded Mondays.”  Change that meaning right off the bat!

 Lets shift and reach today!!!

 HAVE A BLESSED DAY Y’ALL!!!!  

No comments: